Yes -but not your ordinary jeep as shown in the picture. I purchased the jeep brand new. Here are a few milestones:
1) Replace original water pump - 200K
2) Replace original alternator - 230K
3) Uses 1/2 quart oil between changes at 261K
4) All other still original - radiator, heater core, AC, power steering, master cylinder, fuel pump, etc.
5) Trailer hitch - routinely tow single axle and double axle trailers
6) Get 19 mpg with lots of power
Thanks again for your help. This is a great forum.
Tuesday, September 23rd, 2008 AT 9:11 PM