1995 JEEP CHEROKEE TURN SIGNAL FLASHER

• daddytaz1980
  • 1995 Jeep Cherokee

1995 Jeep Cherokee 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 18800 miles

i have a 1995 jeep cherokee the other day my turn signals stopped working the hazard light still work but when I use my turn signal there is nothing the outside or the ones on the dash don't work I went and bought a book and everyone sais change the flasher relay I can't find it I know I don't have a combo for the turn and hazards I replaced that and still nothing I looked under the dash and on the fuse box nothing there for the flasher does anyone know where it is please help

Sunday, March 1st, 2009 AT 8:33 PM

• bluelightnin6

Front seating area, driver side, driver side of steering column, under dash, mounted in upper left corner of fuse panel.

For future reference, the turn signal flasher and hazard units are usually located under the dash either to the left or right of the steering column on most models.

Thanks for using 2CarPros. Com!

-1
Monday, March 2nd, 2009 AT 12:48 AM
  • daddytaz1980

I looked there it is not there I have been told about four different places I can't find it anywhere

Monday, March 2nd, 2009 AT 4:59 PM
  • bluelightnin6

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/261618_Noname_279.jpg

Monday, March 2nd, 2009 AT 10:12 PM
  • daddytaz1980

That isn't my fuse vbox the hazard flasher is under the steering wheel and the turn signal flasher can't be found anywhere if you have any other ideas please help

Monday, March 2nd, 2009 AT 10:18 PM
  • bluelightnin6

Ok what is the specific model? Cherokee Sport Cherokee Classic??

Monday, March 2nd, 2009 AT 10:24 PM
  • daddytaz1980

Cherokee Sport 4.0 4x4 I had some people say it might be behind the glove box or in the steering column

Monday, March 2nd, 2009 AT 10:29 PM
  • bluelightnin6

Okay my sources all point to the same place for the 6 cylinder Sport so I don't know why it wouldn't be there. It is possible that its on a relay block behind the glove compartment.

Monday, March 2nd, 2009 AT 10:36 PM
  • daddytaz1980

I'm going to try and see if there is one there tomorrow and there is a relay box under the steering colomn and it is not there but the hazard flasher relay is

Monday, March 2nd, 2009 AT 10:40 PM
  • jlapolla

I am running into the same issue. All information says the flashers are on the fuse block, just as illustrated above, but they are not. There is a location for them, but the connector cavities are empty.

Found another relay block with a square black Bosch unit that looks like a relay or a flasher. One wiring diagram I found online says thiis is a "dual flasher", but, the same diagram says it should have four wires, connecting to it, and it has five. There is a light gray wire that I can't identify.

Any information you can provide would be greatly apprecitated.
Thanks,
John

Monday, March 23rd, 2009 AT 9:49 PM
  • absolute dean

The lowet panel on the dash under the stearing wheel there is a block of relays one is red its your flasher I promise

Tuesday, June 23rd, 2009 AT 12:16 PM