• csepul35
  • 1994 Infiniti G20

1994 Infiniti G20 4 cyl 82200 miles

I have a 1994 Infinity G20 that I've owned a little over year now. The previous owner had it stored in there garage for 2 yrs without being driven. The car hasn't given me any major problems. The other day I noticed the right passenger side window is not working. I took it to a mechanic and he told me that I probably have a blown fuse. I was wondering if this could be the problem and if so how much does it usually cost to repair/replace these

Sunday, December 21st, 2008 AT 1:28 PM

• Zackman

If the driver side works, the the fuse is good but the motor on the passenger side is bad. You have to replace the motor. If it was me, I would go to a wrecking yard, find another '93-'94 G20, grab the mirror, and install it myself. Cost of $30. If you want someone else to do it, be prepared to pay him for his time to look for a mirror (I can't tell you how long he will spend), and one hour to install the mirror. Labor is subjective to locality.

Tuesday, December 23rd, 2008 AT 2:00 AM