Hyundai Verna 2005 engine lamp lighting after 150 km

HBORSA
  • 2005 HYUNDAI
Hi
i ask about verna 2005 the engine lamp is light after 150 km\h what is the reson?
thnk you
Wednesday, August 29th, 2007 AT 2:23 AM

It means the computer in it has detected a problem and it needs to be scan for code/s which is the starting point for troubleshooting. We need the code/s before we can give an advice.
Wednesday, August 29th, 2007 AT 3:37 AM
HBORSA
It means the computer in it has detected a problem and it needs to be scan for code/s which is the starting point for troubleshooting. We need the code/s before we can give an advice.[/Quote:96756dd177]

on my scan not fault code but I ask if the oxigen sensor o2 cause this problem
and if you have repair manual for hyundai accent, elntra. Verna and sonata I will happy for this

mr rasmataz I want your email if you can

thank you
Thursday, August 30th, 2007 AT 4:42 AM
It means the computer in it has detected a problem and it needs to be scan for code/s which is the starting point for troubleshooting. We need the code/s before we can give an advice.[/Quote:f41f90e089]

thank you[/quote:f41f90e089]

Just because the light came On-doesn't mean its the O2 sensor, who's been talking to you. You need to scanned the computer for code error. I cannot help without it-
Thursday, August 30th, 2007 AT 5:09 AM
It means the computer in it has detected a problem and it needs to be scan for code/s which is the starting point for troubleshooting. We need the code/s before we can give an advice.[/Quote:016973780b]

thank you[/quote:016973780b]

Click manual -under the quote
Thursday, August 30th, 2007 AT 5:11 AM