Hi sorry for the late reply. I have a GETZ, I assume the Austrlian model should be similar to the American one?I did end up fixing the problem. Hooray ;) thanks for your help.
For you girls out there this is how I fixed it.
It was suprisingly very easy.
1. I disconected my blower fuse (i was paranoid I would get an electric shock, however you don't need to)
2. Found the fan, it is under the glove box, when in doubt, turn it on and try to locate it via sound (this is wat I did).
3. Unplugged the power supply (wires going into the fan, you need to squeeze the white clips firmly and pull it out,
4. Unsrew the crews (there were three)
5. Take out the fan, I had 2 leaves inside
7. Plug it up.(And the fuse) all set to go!
I saved $$$ and stretched my budget a little further. Yay! I bought a pair of shoes ;)
Friday, September 28th, 2007 AT 7:49 AM