Nothing special for bleeding the brakes. I attached the procedure below and also a guide for you as well.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
Bleeding Brake System
While bleeding, pay attention to master cylinder fluid level.
1. Turn ignition switch "off" and disconnect the ABS actuator and electric unit (control unit) connector or battery negative cable.
2. Connect a vinyl tube to the rear right bleed valve.
3. Fully depress brake pedal 4 to 5 times.
4. With brake pedal depressed, loosen bleed valve to let the air out, and then tighten it immediately.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until no more air comes out.
6. Tighten bleed valve to the specified torque. Refer to BR-33, "Component" (front disc brake), BR-40, "Component" (rear disc brake).
7. Repeat steps 2 through 6 at each wheel, with master cylinder reservoir tank filled at least halfway, bleeding air in order from the front left, rear left, and front right bleed valves.
Thursday, May 5th, 2022 AT 7:21 AM