1999 HONDA PRELUDE EGR VALVE

• aaronkrieger
  • 1999 Honda Prelude

1999 Honda Prelude 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 120000 miles

my egr valve went out in my car while I was driving it. I found the part for 200 dollars. Is it going to be hard to fix, and what would I have to do to fix it. Is it going to be hard to fix. I need to know how to do it step by step. I have the book on my car. Should I just look in there for it. Also is there any place around vancouver, washington. Or online to get cheap car tools. Like a voltage meter. Or a tire air gauge? My lights are really low. Is that from the battery do I need to replace the battery. Or should I check it to see if its the alternater?

Friday, November 5th, 2010 AT 12:27 PM

• saturntech9

I couldn't find step by step instruction's but it look's pretty straight forward a couple of nut's maybe a bracket.I found your egr valve online for 170 plus shipping and I have a 5 percent off your order code I would share with you that would just about cover the shipping. As far as a multimeter sear's sell's them.I would just take it to a auto part's store and have my alternator and battery tested.

Friday, November 5th, 2010 AT 2:17 PM