2002 HONDA ODYSSEY DRIBBLING WHEN DRIVING

• curryman70
  • 2002 Honda Odyssey

Shakes or Wobbles problem
2002 Honda Odyssey 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 202000 miles

when I step on gas I hear in the left side wheel area a dribbling sound. It stops at when I hit 40mph. I changed the these parts assuming this was the problem but it's still there. Struts and mount, lower control arm, outer tie rod and still problems is there before I spend any more money can you please help me on this problem. Someone told me to change wheel bearings but that can seem to make the dribbling sound.

Wednesday, September 1st, 2010 AT 6:44 AM

• racefan966

Ok I would have the hub bearings checked and the front axles. I say have them checked because not everyone has the ability to raise the car and use an automotive stethiscope and listen to them for noises. Now if you take it to a front end or tire shop they should be able to do this for you and just ask them to check the noise and give you an estimate it shouldn't cost you to have that done. Let me know what you find.

Wednesday, September 1st, 2010 AT 10:23 AM