CAN CRANK BUT CAN'T START.

2008 Honda Fit

aleonga

January, 11, 2009 AT 8:24 AM

2008 Honda Fit Front Wheel Drive Automatic 2200 miles

Hi, My car can't start, at first was flat battery so I attempted to jump start it. After I put on the jump start cable.I'm able to on my dome light n headlight however I tried to start by cranking it n I can only hear the cranking sound but engine just wont start. Had tried stepping on the accerator before I start cranking n it just won't start. Pls advise take note that the car is new. Thanks n happy 09.

Service Writer

January, 11, 2009 AT 8:54 AM

IS there fuel in the tank. Don't laugh, I've seen this more times than I thought I ever would.

My opinion is to avoid a warranty issue and call the dealer. Since you paid for a warranty, I would use it.

Are you sure that you did not cross the jumper cables to the wrong posts. Can wipe out a computer.

aleonga

January, 12, 2009 AT 3:37 AM

Yes. Theres fuel, full tank. Problem sloved, caused by not enough power to deactivate immobilizer. Thanks for replying.

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe
Fuel Pump Pressure Test
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang