HELP ME , I NEED MY

Honda Civic

beatsnonstop

July, 27, 2006 AT 1:44 PM

My 1994 honda civic suddenly stopped while I was driving aroung It will not bump start, jump start, or turn on normally, very strange, in the middle of the intersection the power just died out.

Cj Stalling When Idling

Stalling Out

Bruce Hunt

July, 31, 2006 AT 4:14 PM

I would look to the EFI relay. It is a box in the car under the driver side of the dash. Did you get any " Check engine light". I would suspect that you did and I would provide the code. The car could have suffered a sensor problem like the crankshaft position sensor.

beatsnonstop

August, 2, 2006 AT 1:08 AM

No check engine light was on, which was disappointing because, at least I could trace it that way. The car was running okay, for having 300,000 miles on it, I have been keeping up on the maitenance. The only problem I was having was a occasional backfire/misfire. During the past week. Now after I checked the plugs and wires, I found some of the plugs were semi damp at the top where the wires connect> > >? Any ideas? I appreciate your time and opinion./