FUEL PUP

Honda Civic

hiphop

April, 20, 2006 AT 2:17 PM

Hi there I have a 93 honda civic coupe and I have a problem when I stop at the light it chokes and at one time it turn off on me I think is the fuel pup help thank you

losone

April, 20, 2006 AT 3:32 PM

Nope it's not the pump but probaably and EFI relay. I eed a little more information before I can plan a repair.

hiphop

April, 20, 2006 AT 9:07 PM

Well, when the car stops at the light its sounds like its going to turn off but it doesnt only once it turned off I know that the motor mounts are bad could it be that. The car sometimes loses power when shifting gears my car is automatic but it actually shifts gears and u feel the car pull u everytime it shifts different gears, we just fixed the engine and put a new one in I think it might be the transmission or something what do you think?

losone

April, 21, 2006 AT 8:53 AM

It is difficult to analyze a problem with your written symptoms. From the sounds of the erratic shift patterns it may be the tranny. All automatic transmissions shift through the gears and you can feel them shift. Thats why it's called an automatic, the tranny does the shifting for you. Good Luck?

Fuel Pump Replacement
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right
Fuel Injector Replacement Ford 5.4L V8