1. Ensure you have the anti-theft code the radio. Write down the frequencies for radio's preset buttons.
2. Disconnect the negative cable from the battery.
3. Remove the adjust plate mounting bolt "A", locknut "B" and mounting bolt "C". Remove the Power Steering (P/S) pump belt "D" and pump without disconnecting the P/S hoses. See Fig. 9 .
4. Disconnect the 4 pin connector "A" and alternator cable "B" from the alternator. See Fig. 10 .
5. Loosen the adjusting bolt "A", and remove the lock bolt "B" and mounting bolt "C". Remove the alternator belt and alternator. See Fig. 11 .
Fig. 9: Removing Alternator Components Courtesy of AMERICAN HONDA MOTOR CO., INC.
Fig. 10: Disconnecting 4-Pin Connector Alternator Cable From Alternator Courtesy of AMERICAN HONDA MOTOR CO., INC.
Fig. 11: Removing Alternator Alternator Belt Courtesy of AMERICAN HONDA MOTOR CO., INC.
Please consider a to help us answer more questions.
Wednesday, October 15th, 2008 AT 3:25 PM