2000 Honda Accord Check engine light on

SAILFIN777
  • 2000 HONDA ACCORD
After numerous repairs done by Great Bear my check engine light returns after repairs.
1-Changed entire EVAP components- purge value-egr value-canister filter-auxiliary filter-evap value valve set.
2-Map sensor
3-Throttle body assembly
4-Clutch pressure switch
The check engine light was reset by Honda while attempting to check car and no repairs done told to return my car back to the garage that did the repairs (Great Bear). And within half hour after Honda reset the check engine light, I took my car to a local repair shop for inspection, it passed.
The check engine light returned about half hour later of driving. What going on? What codes you asked? They tell me the emission and all the codes from each repair and then some more different codes. This car has only 34000 miles in mint condition. Honda refuse to help me because I had the work done, not by Honda. I was going to pay to have the work done over but all they did was keep my car for five days and told me to take my car back. I will pick up a code reader and get back to you.
Sunday, February 24th, 2008 AT 2:20 PM

MASTERTECHTIM
Do we know what code came back? Try to find out and get back to us
Sunday, February 24th, 2008 AT 2:26 PM
SAILFIN777
The code that came up is P1457.
Friday, February 29th, 2008 AT 5:41 PM
SAILFIN777
I waited, still no answer to my question.
Anyway the problem was the three hoses connected to the evap canister, one was opened. Capped it off problem solved.
Wednesday, March 5th, 2008 AT 2:07 PM