1. Remove the speaker cover and the speaker
2. Remove the screws attaching the armrest
phillips screws or could be small metric screws
3. Remove the door trim panel by removing the attaching screws and the clips, then pull upward
4. Lower the door glass until the mounting bolts can be seen.
5. Disconnect the power window harness, remove screws
6. Support the glass and remove the glass to regulator attaching screws bolts.
7. Remove the regulator mounting bolts, then remove the regulator assembly throught the lower hole in the door.
8. With the regulator removed from the door, before removing the motor from the regulator, mark the sector gear and regulator position
9. Move the window regulator to the original position by connecting a 12 volt sorce to the motor.
10. install the window regulator with the sector gear in the proper position as marked earlier. Lubricate the sector and gear and rollers prior to installation.
11. Connect the power window harness and screw and clip the door panel back in place.
12. Attach the armrest and speaker cover.
Whgat is needed Phillips screw driver, assorted metric wrenches or sockets. See attached diagram.
Wednesday, March 10th, 2010 AT 1:00 PM