You should use the reply to question link to continue with your question so that whoever was attending to you can followup when notification is received.
1. Did you do a ignition timning check?
2. Is the accelerator cable too loose? Is the throttle opening fully? Anything under the pedal to prevent it from going down fully?
3. Does engine misfire at full throttle and refuses to go beyond 3000 rpm?
4. If it is a Vtec engine, check if the Vtec solenoid coupler is loose.
5. Check the TPS operations.
Sunday, July 20th, 2008 AT 7:23 AM