1. Disconnect battery
2. Remove Air Cleaner (4 clips and slide up and out)
3. Remove Air Cleaner Box (2 10mm bolts and low clip)
4. Remove Alternator tension bolt, move belt out of the way
5. Remove Alternator pivot bolt, lower part of Alternator
6. Disconnect wire clip from back of Alternator
7. Slide Alternator back towards firewall and were the Air Box was. Ta Da
8. Disconnect wires, left Alternator straight up and out.
Install in reverse order (8-1)
This worked for me. Remember to safety first.
Thursday, January 21st, 2010 AT 11:12 AM