Heated and cooled seats not working

NAVYMOM290
  • 2010 LINCOLN
  • TURBO
  • AWD
2010 Lincoln MKZ heated cooled seats not working! When I got in my car this morning I tried to turn on my cooled seat, it didn't come on. I tried the heated seat, and it too wouldn't come on. I pushed the button and the light came on for about 2 seconds then went off. The same thing goes for the passenger side. Can you tell me what the possible causes may be?
Monday, August 11th, 2014 AT 11:35 AM

MLDANIELS2000

There is a fuse that runs the system #12 - 30 amp in the fuse panel under the hood here is a guide to help you test it and the fuse location in the diagrams below.

https://www.2carpros.com/articles/how-to-check-a-car-fuse

Check out the diagrams (Below). Please let us know what you find. We are interested to see what it is.
+8
Monday, August 11th, 2014 AT 4:55 PM
JUNIORALTI
Thank you for this post I had this problem and had to replace the fuse cost me $4.00 all fixed I love this site.
Monday, November 11th, 2019 AT 1:01 PM
BBERKSON
  • 2003 LINCOLN
2003 Other Lincoln Models Two Wheel Drive Automatic 100000 miles

just purchased a 2003 Lincoln Aviator and the drivers side seat adjustment and lumber buttons do not work, also the drivers seat heating/cooling botton shows Red for the heat, but wont turn off or change when I press it to cool. Other than checking the fuses under the steering wheel, what else should I check for to determine what the problem is?
Monday, November 11th, 2019 AT 1:01 PM (Merged)
Yoiu could have a couple of htings wrong with it, it can be the switch itself or one of the modules are bad lots of $$$$$$$ to fix i'd bet.