Since the battery was disconnected, it could be related to a relearn process. See if it continues. Also, it's never a bad idea to have parts in case they are needed.
For the bearing, here are the directions for replacement. The pics attached correlate with the directions.
REAR WHEEL HUB, HUB SPINDLE REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
WHEEL HUB, HUB SPINDLE REMOVAL INSTALLATION
Performing the following procedures without first removing the ABS wheel-speed sensor may possibly cause an open circuit in the harness if it is pulled by mistake. Before performing the following procedures, remove the ABS wheel-speed sensor (axle side) and fix it to an appropriate place where the sensor will not be pulled by mistake while the vehicle is being serviced.
1. Remove in the order indicated in the table.
2. Install in the reverse order of removal.
Locknut Removal Note
1. Knock the crimped portion of the locknut outward using a small cape chisel and a hammer.
2. Lock the hub by applying the brakes.
3. Remove the locknut.
ABS Sensor Rotor Removal Note
The sensor rotor does not need to be removed unless it is being replaced.
1. Remove the sensor rotor using a chisel.
ABS Sensor Rotor Installation Note
1. Set the SST as shown in the figure.
Position the SST so that marking B faces the bottom.
2. Press on the new sensor rotor using the SST and a press.
Locknut Installation Note
1. Install a new locknut and stake it as shown.
I hope this eliminates the issue. Let me know how things turn out for you.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Wednesday, July 24th, 2019 AT 10:28 PM