Try this info, The Stability System Disabled message or Stability Not Ready message may be displayed on the DIC (Driver Information Center).
2. Unwanted Stabilitrak activation.
3. The vehicle lighting systems may dim noticeably.
4. The VSES motor may come on unexpectedly.
Check for excessive wear on any of the tires on the vehicle and then verify that all the tires are the same size, brand, and same model. It is also important to check and make sure the tire pressure is properly adjusted per the sticker on the door. The following examples listed below could cause any of the conditions listed above.
1. 2 tires on the vehicle are Goodyear P245/75R16 and the other 2 tires are Firestone P245/75R16
2. 2 Tires on the vehicle are brand new and the other two tires have excessive wear.
3. 2 Tires on the vehicle are Goodyear Wrangler SRA 265/70R17 and 2 tires are Goodyear Wrangler HP 265/70R17 (Same brand/different models)
4. Aftermarket Wheels and Tires (NON-OEM 20 inch wheels and tires)
5. Tire pressure is not properly adjusted.
Check this first and post back with what you find.
Sunday, February 1st, 2009 AT 10:03 AM