XUV ENVOY

2004 GMC

joanne706-2007

May, 16, 2010 AT 5:22 PM

2004 Other GMC Models 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 65000 miles

Hi, this afternoon the tail gate window was partcialy down and when I pushed the button to go back up nothing happened. so I pushed it up and it went down all the way, now it won't go back up, the tailgate will not open at all, I hit the large button on the side wall now the motor is running and it will not stop. I cannot find the fuse box, I can hear something in the tail gate running, . I locked the doors and had to call on-star to open them. The rear sliding roof will not respond either. I looed in the manuall to se what I should do and feel as if I followed directions for reset..
I came on the computer to see if I can find the location of the fuse box and found you...
Can you tell me where it's at ? I hope it's not the large box under the hood, it's pouring here. thankyou, joanne

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/528145_100_4695_1.jpg

hmac300

May, 26, 2010 AT 3:50 PM

You've probably found it by now, but he fuse box is under the hood. Everything should be pointed out there on the under side of the top.

joanne706-2007

May, 28, 2010 AT 2:06 AM

There are 2 fuse box's one under the hood and the second is under the rear seat, the seat has to be folded up.

Window Switch Replacement and Test
Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Hummer H2
Fix a Door That Will Not Close With Ease