2007 GMC Envoy Gas Sensor

KIMMYLEA331
  • 2007 GMC ENVOY
I have been taken for soooo much money. Thanks for the site(smile) now for the question. My gas thing stopped working out of the blue. One day I simply ran out of gas cause the light that tells me its low didn't work. I can fill my tank up and it will tell me how much gas I have. But it seems as I go through town and with each stop it goes all the way to empty and the light comes on even though I have just filled the tank and minutes ago it said it was full. How costly and what is the cheapest way to repair. Before this, the only problem I had was putting power steering fluid in it every other week? I know something is not right there. Can someone please answer these 2 questions for me. Cheapest repairs for both. Of course my warranty on these parts has expired. Thanks and God Bless Kim
Tuesday, November 10th, 2009 AT 10:36 AM

BRIAN 1
Replace the fuel level sensor, very common problem. As far as cost, I'd say about $300.00.I would contact the dealer and see if they could goodwill the job under warrenty.
Wednesday, November 11th, 2009 AT 6:02 PM

Sponsored links