Does not start

LINEZEE CHARGE
  • 2000 CHEVROLET VAN
Have fuel pressure of 60 psi/with manual bleed down. Have spark to firing. Will start/run on fuel/starting fluid spray in intake.

Injectors and regulator not showing great pressure drop in bleed off. Injectors not operating. Checking injector wiring at injectors pack main wire connection, 6 pink wires one for each 6 injector. Has 12 volt positive side power for all 6 pink wires.

Where do I test the ground current and what is the way to do this with a volt/ohm meter? Thank you, in advance for your help with that and anything else you can do to tell me about. God bless you.
Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019 AT 9:24 PM

ASEMASTER6371
Good morning,

You will need a scan tool capable of reading live data.

Below are the description and the flow chart for testing. The PCM is what controls the firing of the injectors.

DIAGNOSTIC AIDS
The Vehicle Control Module (VCM) has integrated circuits that are fault protected, therefore, if a circuit has failed, the integrated circuits may not be damaged. If this is the case, the Ignition Control (IC) will keep the circuit open until you have corrected the fault in the circuit. When you have corrected the fault, reinstall the VCM. Check the circuit. Replace the VCM only if the circuit is still inoperative.

TEST DESCRIPTION
The numbers below refer to the step numbers on the diagnostic table.
2. This step determines if the ignition feed circuit to the injectors are OK.
6. This step determines if the injector control circuits are OK.
8. This step determines if there is an internal VCM short to ground for an injector control circuit.
Thursday, May 23rd, 2019 AT 3:13 AM