I attached the procedure and the pictures for you for this procedure.
Please let me know if you have any other questions.
1. Remove the fuel tank filler cap. (Depressurizes the fuel tank)
2. Disconnect the NEG. battery terminal and insulate.
3. Remove the fuel pump assembly cover.
4. With an appropriate clamping tool pinch off the fuel suction and delivery hoses.
WARNING: When disconnecting fuel delivery lines high pressure fuel may be released.
5. Remove the metal fuel line connecting the fuel accumulator, fuel filter and fuel pump.
6. Remove the fuel suction hose from fuel pump M3/1.
7. Disconnect the electrical wiring at the fuel pump(s).
Fuel Pump Location
imageOpen In New TabZoom/Print
8. Remove the fuel pump connecting line between fuel pumps M3/1 and M3/2.
9. Loosen the mounting screws on the fuel pump bracket and remove the fuel pump(s). (Note the position of the fuel pump(s) and insulating sleeve(s) before removal).
10. Install the insulating sleeve(s) on the fuel pump(s).
11. Reinstall the fuel pump(s) in reverse manner.
CAUTION: Always use new sealing rings when reconnecting metal fuel lines.
12. Run the engine and check for fuel leaks.
Images (Click to make bigger)
Thursday, August 6th, 2020 AT 8:37 AM