NOTE: 3.0L (2V) shown, 3.0L (4V) similar.
1. Remove the battery and battery tray.
2. Drain the cooling system.
3. Disconnect the upper radiator hose.
4. Disconnect the degas return hose.
5. Using the special tool, disconnect the upper transmission cooler line.
6. Remove the two A/C condenser retaining bolts.
7. Raise and support the vehicle. 8. Remove the radiator support bracket bolts and the radiator support bracket.
9. Disconnect the lower radiator hose.
10. Disconnect the lower transmission cooler line.
11. Remove the two bolts retaining the condenser to the radiator
12. Secure the A/C condenser.
13. Remove the bolt retaining the P/S cooler to the radiator.
14. Remove the nuts and the radiator support brackets.
15. Remove the radiator from the vehicle.
16. To install, reverse the removal procedure.