DOOR LOCKS

1999 Ford Taurus

kevi

1999 Ford Taurus 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic

All four doors will not unlock or lock when you push the botton, on both front doors. I notice that it will click or move a little but it will start to acted as if the battery is drained and the back doors will not unlock by pulling on the handle (as if the child lock was on)

Door Locks

Door Locks Are Not Working

Jacobandnickolas

Hi: The first thing I would check would be the driver's side lock switch. I believe on your model, it supplies power to each door.

kevi

After unpluging the driver side I try the rightside door and it still did the same thing ( it would not unlock or lock the remaining doors

kevi

Jacobandnickolas

Are you getting 12 volts to the switch?

kevi

I am getting 12 volt, but I do notice that when I first push the lock on the passenger side it start off strong but it get weaker the more I push the lock botton. And the lock will not move

Trunk Shock Replacement Porsche Carrera 911
Windshield Wiper Replacement Ford Escape
Wiper Blade Replacement Toyota Prius
Wiper Blade Replacement Acura MDX
Wiper Blade Replacement Chrysler PT Cruiser
Brake Light Bulb Replacement Chevrolet
DRL Light Bulb Replacement