This sounds like the turn signal switch itself has gone bad here are instructions to help you change it out.
1. Disconnect battery ground cable.
2. On models with tilt steering, remove tilt lever, then the steering column collar by pressing on collar from top and bottom while removing.
3. On all models, remove lower dash panel trim cover, then the column shroud retaining screws from bottom of column shroud.
4. Remove bottom half of shroud by pulling shroud down and toward rear of vehicle. Move shift lever as required to ease shroud removal on models with automatic transmission.
5. Lift top half of shroud from column.
6. Remove two switch attaching screws, then disconnect switch from casting.
7. Disconnect three electrical connectors, using care not to damage locking tabs. Use care not to damage selector indicator cable on models with automatic transmission.
1. Install three electrical connectors, ensure they are fully engaged. On models with automatic transmission, route wiring for switch under selector indicator cable.
2. Align switch mounting holes with holes in steering column casting, then install screws and torque to 18-27 inch lbs.
3. On models with automatic transmission, ensure selector indicator is adjusted properly.
4. On all models, position top half of steering column shroud onto column so that screw moldings on shroud seat in mounting bores in column. Place shift lever in its lowest position to aid assembly on vehicles with automatic transmission.
5. Install bottom half of shroud by sliding guides in bottom half of shroud into tabs in top half.
6. Install shroud retaining screws and torque to 18.5-25.6 inch lbs.
7. On models with tilt steering, proceed as follows:
a. Install steering column collar by pressing on top and bottom while installing on column.
B. Install tilt lever and torque to 2.2-3.6 ft lb.
8. On all models, install lower dash panel trim cover, then connect battery ground cable.
9. Check multi-function switch and steering column for correct operation.
Let me know
Friday, October 19th, 2018 AT 5:29 PM