1995 FORD PROBE CAR DOESNT START AND STALLS WHILE RUNNING

• fusz4291
  • 1995 Ford Probe

1995 Ford Probe 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 142093 miles

My car has a few problems first it blew the f/p inj fuse twice and it did it a third time then it didnt want to start it kept cranking but it did not start. It will only turn on on occasions and when it did once I would get to 3 or 4 rpms it will stall alot. I would press on the accelerator and it would not advance or even pull it starts to "want to turn off" but it doesnt. Also every time I turn left it turns of or burns the f/p inj fuse. Im wondering if it has something to do with the fuel system or is it the egr valve because my check engine light comes on and the code is 16 which has something to do with the egr valve. What is the problem?

Friday, April 2nd, 2010 AT 4:47 PM

• Jack42

If it does this when you turn left, it sounds like something is rubbing the wiring harness. Try grabbing and wiggling the wiring harness while it is idling to see if you can make it blow the fuse. The open up the harness to see if you can locate where the short is. These are the worst problems, a bad wire can damage th ecomputers as well.

Monday, April 5th, 2010 AT 8:07 AM