I just bought a 2001 Mustang v6 with 60300 miles and a manual transmission. Everything with the engine and transmission seem to be fine. There are little problems though, and I was looking for someone to put me in the right direction for fixing these things. Here they are:
1. E-Brake light in the dash doesn't come on anymore. The brake does seem to work, as I can stop from moving completely when on a hill, just the contact sensor for the light seems to be faulty.
2. The windshield was replaced just before I got the car, and the seams don't appear to be completely sealed. No water gets into the car, but I hear a whistle when I drive faster or if it's windy outside.
3. Right power mirror doesn't work.
4. Front right speakers do not work.
5. Right windshield wiper fluid does not work.
(could 3, 4, 5 be related?)
6. Brakes kind of squeal when I come to a stop.
This is my first car and I don't have much experience at all with working on these things, but if they're simple I will try to do it myself. I also don't know where I would take my car to get these problems fixed. Just any mechanic? Thanks for the help.
have the same problem?
Monday, April 9th, 2007 AT 2:34 PM