BRAKE PROBLEM

• VetHS
  • Ford Mustang

Hello all, I think I know the answer to this question but I want a second opinion. I have a 99 Ford Mustang that I just replaced front brake pads. The left side(driver) rotor was grooved badly and I had it turned down. The guide pins were dry, no grease and stuck badly. The problem now is when I apply the brakes above 40 mph the car pulls to the right and the right front tire will lock up. Do I need to pull the right front rotor and have it turned down also? Or will the left rotors performance get better with use?

Monday, July 31st, 2006 AT 3:42 PM

• VetHS

Hello all, In case someone read my post and wondered what the problem was I contacted a local mechcanic and asked him what was up. The turned down rotor was not the problem. The driver side caliper had quite a bit of air still in the caliper and line. I bleed it but not enough. Later.

Tuesday, August 1st, 2006 AT 12:31 PM