To be clear; while there is plenty of voltage at the (2.) Battery there is (1.) No power to anything other than the Check Engine Light on the Dashboard.
At this time, there is no Cranking, therefore there is no spark. However, by fluke or fortune, it did for some reason get power yesterday for a moment, started, ran, allowed me to back up, then died as soon as I put it in Drive and then went back to its primary symptom.
95 Mustang that will not start:
1. There is no power to anything other than the Check Engine Light on the Dashboard
2. The battery still has 13.45v
3. The Alternator is good
4. The Battery Cables are good
5. The CCRM is good
6. The Fuel Circuit in the Trunk has not been tripped
7. There is power the Ignition Switch
8. The Ignition Switch is good
9. The car will start and did run
10. The CCRM still Ticks unless the door is opened
I'm ready to test something else.
Monday, August 3rd, 2009 AT 9:55 PM