Yep, here you go, let me know if you need more help. Take a picture or a short video and upload it here in your response.
1. Remove the bolts attaching the fan shroud to the radiator and position the fan shroud over the fan assembly.
2. Remove the upper intake manifold.
3. Raise the vehicle.
4. Remove exhaust manifold exhaust pipe.
5. Disconnect the oil cooler line at the left side of the radiator if equipped with an automatic transmission.
6. Remove the nuts and lock washers attaching the engine support insulators to the chassis bracket.
7. Drain the crankcase.
8. Loosen transmission mounting nuts.
9. Raise the engine and place wood blocks securely under the engine supports.
10. Remove the oil pan attaching bolts and lower the oil pan onto the crossmember.
11. Remove the two bolts attaching the oil pump screen cover and tube to the oil pump. Remove nut attaching oil pump screen cover and tube to the number 3 main bearing cap stud. Lower the oil pump screen cover and tube into the oil pan.
12. Remove the oil pan from the vehicle.
Check out the images (below). Please let us know if you need anything else to get the problem fixed.
Images (Click to make bigger)
Tuesday, September 27th, 2022 AT 12:35 PM