Hi TRX2FiveO, Welcome to 2carpros and TY for the donation
Probable causes of an engine running rich are as follows:
1. Excessive fuel pressure can be cause by restricted fuel return line or defective fuel pressure regulator.
2. Defective Oxygen Sensors.
3. Leaking injectors and fuel pressure regulator.
4. Coolant temperature sensor out of calibration.
5. Restricted air intake system.
Could be the stale fuel in it, also check the charcoal canister if its saturated with fuel
Tuesday, July 27th, 2010 AT 2:59 PM