See my profile, I do not know your rig well, but know about systems common to other rigs.
Lets check some stuff out that may send you in the right direction:
1) a MANUAL will serve you well now and Later, Read thru it like a novel 1st time out, use it like a dictionary, thereafter.
Good stuff like: TROUBLESHOOTING, when and how to do SCHEDULED MAINTENECE, How to tear the entire vehicle down, and put it back together---STEP X STEP.A KEEPER. In your rig for emergencies.
ALL OF THIS FOR ABOUT $30, for your specific year and model. At your local parts store!
2) Was lower radiator hose changed? If it is SQUISHY it may be getting SUCKED flat by the Waterpump----no or little cooling water can get in engine.
3) Thermostat goes in engine SPRING IN BLOCK, pointy side UP!
4) Manual or parts store guy can TEST your fan clutch.
5) Even though your radiator was flushed. If professionally done, THEY CAN/ OR SHOULD HAVE told you the INTERNAL condition of it. Sometimes they JUST CANNOT rod thru them due to hardened deposits. A new one might be in order.
6) LOOK and STUDY (get 2nd opinion)---at your BELT ROUTING DIAGRAM---SEE IF BELT IS ROUTEDE X A C T L Y--- AS SHOWN!
I saw one OVERHEATING one time, nobody could figure it out. Finally the mechanic had a light bulb over his head, The owner had SOMEHOW routed his belt wrong, AND IT FIT ! ---But the WATERPUMP was turning in REVERSE !
7) Do you have Adequate AIRFLOW to the radiator, may need to clean anything in front of it.
Thats about all I can give you. Always refer to (1)
Please let me know your fix!
Wednesday, March 31st, 2010 AT 12:14 AM