Engine Performance problem
1992 Ford Explorer 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 300000 miles
I have a ford explorer 92 4x4
1. When I start my car I have to waite at least 10 to 15 min. In hot or cold wheather because it won't drive it I don't?
2. When driving the check engine light flicks off and on the the car will jump like the idle is running high then it will die down but it will do it just about every day now?
3. When the I try to put the car in reverse or drive it makes a big and hard jerk before going into gear what is that?
4. Why is my antilock brake light on all the time?
5. When driving at a speed of about 40 to 50 mph why do I hear a garggling sound from under the hood?
Monday, February 15th, 2010 AT 5:06 PM