WARNING: The halogen bulb contains gas under pressure. The bulb may shatter if the glass envelope is scratched or if the bulb is dropped. Handle the bulb only by its base. Avoid touching the glass envelope. Failure to follow these instructions may result in personal injury.
NOTE: The headlamp bulb should not be removed from the headlamp until just before a new bulb is installed. Removing the bulb for an extended period of time may affect headlamp bulb performance. Contaminants may enter the headlamp where they can settle on the lens and reflector. Never turn on the headlamp with the bulb removed from the headlamp.
1. Make sure that the headlamp switch and the ignition switch are in the OFF position.
2. Loosen the headlamp retaining bolt.
3. Remove the bolts and the headlamp assembly.
o Disconnect the electrical connectors.
4. Remove the headlamp bulb protective cover(s).
1 Remove the low beam cover.
2 Remove the high beam cover.
5. CAUTION: Bulbs 9004 and 9007 look similar, but are not interchangeable.
Disconnect the electrical connector and remove the headlamp bulb.
There you go.
Thursday, September 23rd, 2010 AT 9:45 PM