Then after a while it started again, I took it to another garage and they replaced the battery.
Then while I was driving the car this week the radio cut out, then it lost power and bunny hopped before dying. I managed to get the car back home by connecting a battery charge pack and driving it home still attached,
A mechanic came and looked at it and said it was the battery! No, I don't think so, then he said it must be the alternator.
I have done some research and I think it could be the ignition coils.
have the same problem?
Monday, February 15th, 2016 AT 10:56 PM