Pcm pin out diagram

WAYNE DENNIS
  • 2001 FORD ESCAPE
Electrical problem 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 92000 miles

Where can I get a pcm connector pin out diagram for my 2001 Ford Escape 3.0.
Monday, August 17th, 2009 AT 8:09 PM

KEN

I found these for you, they are done in half so there are large enough to read, please let me know if you need anything else we are here to help.
+7
Thursday, September 1st, 2016 AT 6:07 PM
BOB THORNLEY
These are hard to find. I have an 03 escape V6 and this diagram helped me to debug a wiring issue with the o2 sensors. The schematic was accurate for my purposes - so I think its good for an 03 escape.

I've taken the eight images and spliced them together into one jpg. I think its a little easier to follow the wires across pages. You can download the image then pan and zoom the single image much easier to trace wires. See attached.

There is a lot of confusion as to bank 1 and bank 2. Bank 1 is cyls 1, 3, 5 and are the closest to the firewall. In the diagram the comments on the O2 sensors are misleading at best (or simply wrong). H2OS 11 & 12 say "(right side of engine)" - these are bank 1 and are the closest to the firewall. H2OS 21 & 22 say "(left rear side of engine)" - again this is wrong - it is bank 2 which is closest to the front of the vehicle.
+3
Wednesday, April 12th, 2017 AT 12:35 PM
KEN
Hey,

Great addition to this thread! Please feel free to help out on the site whenever it can add information that will help.

Best, Ken
Saturday, April 15th, 2017 AT 1:22 PM