Hi. You know what. When I went out and drove it to get this info, it wouldn't do it for me! Anyway, as soon as I am driving it and it does it again, I will come back and post this info.
If you could provide more information on the
problem, maybe me or someone on this forum could help you better.
1) RPM's on Idle (a/c off)
2) RPM's on idle (a/c on)
3) Is the engine running smooth or rough(misfire)
4) Does it over-heat at anytime?
5) Does it make sounds that are not normal?
6) Does it drive fine with a/c on or do you have loss of power?
7) Any warning lights on the dash?
Saturday, October 6th, 2007 AT 7:42 PM