Ok, here is what you can do to figure out what circuit the drain is on.
1) If you don't have one purchase one. A test light.
2) Remove either the Positive or the Negative Battery Terminal. One or the other not both.
3) Take the test light and connect it between the Cable and the Battery Terminal. The test light as long as there is a draw on the battery will light. It may be very dim if it takes a few day to run battery down.
4) Turn Key to On Position do not start the vehicle.
5) Start pulling Fuses one at a time Checking Test Light with each Fuse Pulled if light still on replace fuse. When test light goes out check what circiut that it runs.
Post finding here in forum.
Wednesday, October 22nd, 2008 AT 8:47 PM