Welcome to 2CarPros. If you want to check it, I have instructions from AllData.
1. Operate the vehicle, allow the transmission fluid temperature to reach 158-176 Â F.
2. Place the vehicle on a level surface, apply the parking brake.
3. Allow the engine to idle, depress the brake pedal, and then move the shift lever to all positions.
4. Remove dipstick from transaxle, clean and replace.
5. Withdraw again, then check the liquid level in the hot range.
Notice: Do not overfill.
(a) Check the condition of the fluid. If the liquid smells burnt or is black, replace it.
I hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything else.
Monday, April 26th, 2021 AT 11:58 AM