The car cranks normal but will not start.
Sometimes back fire.
This is what I did until now:
1. All fuses checked and found okay.
2. Fuel pump relay tested and found okay.
3. Fuel pump is running when cranking.
4. Fuel pump is not priming.
5. Spark plugs checked and has spark.
6. New crankshaft sensor and camshaft sensor installed.
7. New throttle position sensor installed.
8. Crankshaft position sensor adjusted at different point.
9. New zir filter installed.
10. MAF sensor cleaned with special MAF sensor cleaner CRC.
11. RPM needle is not moving when crank.
12. Engine wants to start but stops.
13. Driver side windows switch works often, very strange.
14. Injectors tested and found to spray perfectly.
15. Engine backfire when try to start.
16. RPM needle moves when engine wants to start.
17. Injectors spray when crank the engine.
have the same problem?
Monday, February 20th, 2017 AT 6:21 PM