Clicking noise coming from fuse panel

H.JARRETT
  • 2012 MINI COUNTRYMAN
My car is making a clicking/buzzing noise as if the battery is to low to crank the car but when I take the key out of the ignition there is a clicking/buzzing sound coming from the fuse box in the passenger side kick panel and my brake lights stay on after key has been removed. If I put the key back in and out a few times the light will eventually go off. Today it was a different story. The battery seemed to be drained because of the brake lights staying on. So when I asked my friend for a jump I thought it would help the situation but it did nothing. The car made the clicking/buzz noise then the started would kick out but nothing else. The motor does not turn at all. I drove it to the location not an hour before.
I took a close look at the fuse box to see which fuse was it that was buzzing and the white thing at the top of the fuse box is what is making the sound
Wednesday, May 29th, 2019 AT 7:12 PM

Sponsored links