Below is the procedure and location of the sensor. Make sure the connector is clean, tight and no damaged terminals.
1. Remove crankshaft position (CKP) sensor bolt.
2. Disconnect CKP sensor electrical connector.
3. Remove O-ring from CKP sensor.
1. Grease O-ring with mineral oil based grease.
2. Install new O-ring.
3. Connect CKP sensor electrical connector.
4. Gently press CKP sensor into place.
5. Install CKP sensor bolt.
Torque Crankshaft Position Sensor Bolt: 8 N.m (71 in-lbs)
Sunday, November 17th, 2019 AT 5:25 PM