My 2011 Altima has a broken drivers-side headlight I have to replce the whole assembly. I bought one online but I can't figure out how to replace it. Could you give me some suggestions on how to do it myself or to get the work done as cheaply as possible? Thanks.
1. Disconnect battery negative terminal (xenon only).
2. Remove the front bumper fascia.
3. Ensure lighting switch is OFF.
4. Remove the front combination lamp bolts (A).
5. Pull the headlamp assembly (1) toward the front of the vehicle.
6. Disconnect the bulb connectors and remove the front combination lamp harness (2) from the front combination lamp (1).
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
REMOVAL BUMPER FASCIA
1. Partially remove the front fender protectors (RH/LH).
2. Remove the clips, then the engine under cover.
3. Remove the front grille.
4. Remove the fog lamp, if equipped.
5. Remove the front bumper fascia clips and screws, then remove the front bumper fascia.