Here are directions I was able to find for you. Let me know if it helps.
1. Raise and safely support the vehicle.
2. Remove the front tire and wheel.
3. Remove the steering knuckle assembly, as described previously.
4. Remove the bolts attaching the hub/bearing assembly to the steering knuckle.
5. Remove the hub/bearing assembly from the front of the steering knuckle. The bolt-in front wheel bearing used on the vehicle is transferable to a replacement steering knuckle, if the bearing is in serviceable condition. If the bearing will not come out of the steering knuckle, it can be tapped out using a soft-faced hammer.
The hub and wheel bearing assembly is not serviceable and should not be disassembled.
Fig. Fig. 1: Front hub/bearing assembly-Sebring coupe and Avenger shown
6. Thoroughly clean all parts, including the hub/bearing assembly mounting surfaces on the steering knuckle.
7. Install the replacement hub/bearing assembly onto the steering knuckle, aligning the bolt holes of the bearing flange to the knuckle.
8. Install the attaching bolts and tighten evenly to make sure the bearing is square to the face of the steering knuckle. Tighten the attaching bolts to 80 ft. Lbs. (110 Nm) on Cirrus, Stratus, Sebring convertible and Breeze, or 65 ft. Lbs. (88 Nm) on Sebring coupe and Avenger.
9. Install the steering knuckle assembly, as previously described.
10. Install the tire and wheel.
11. Lower the vehicle and check for proper operation.
Tuesday, August 10th, 2010 AT 12:12 AM