1979 Other Dodge Models V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 158, 00 miles
I'm fixing my friends van and the front pass side locks up and will not release. We have:
1. Replaced both front calipers and rear wheel cyls.
2. Pads and shoes on entire Van.
3. New lines from front of vehicle to rear.
4. Bleed entire system. No air in lines. Good pedal.
5. New master cyl. Bench bleed. Good to go.
I try and take the van for a ride and the front pass front caliper holds and locks up. Remember the caliper is brand new.
When bleeding the front brakes is appears there is pressure in the system as the calipers release and ease up. No fluid movement is seen in the master cyl when pedal depressed.
Is the master cyl pushrod out of whacK? Give me somethings to look for.
Saturday, August 2nd, 2008 AT 2:37 PM