We had our battery go dead on us recently due to a light left on. I used a battery charger and the battery charged very quickly. The truck started right up and I let it sit and run for about 10-15 minutes to let it charge. About an hour later, my wife had to run an errand and the truck went about 1 mile and died. I got to the truck, it started right up, but wouldn't stay running. While it is running, the volt meter shows about13-14 volts, but as soon as you let off the gas just a little bit it dies. Is this an alternator problem?
have the same problem?
Wednesday, October 29th, 2008 AT 11:54 AM