Coolant change/replacement

SIRJR
  • 2016 CADILLAC ATS
I just purchased this ATS. I want to replace the coolant. Would you please explain to me the proper steps in draining and replacing the coolant on this vehicle. I have previously obtained information from regarding changing the coolant on my Cruze, as it was the first closed/pressurized system I did and appreciated the information to prevent air bubbles from forming in the coolant system. Thank you in advance for your expert advice.
Thursday, March 12th, 2020 AT 6:10 PM

SCGRANTURISMO

I have provided the information that you requested, the guide from the vehicle manufacturer for the draining and filling of your vehicle's cooling system in the diagrams down below. I also included the coolant capacities and fastener torque values for the cooling system as well. I hope that this helps.

Thanks,
Alex
2CarPros
+1
Friday, March 13th, 2020 AT 2:33 AM
SIRJR
Thank you so much. The information you sent is excellent and will enable me to change and replace the coolant correctly. I am very appreciative of the 2CarPros site and you being part of it.
Friday, March 13th, 2020 AT 3:51 AM
SCGRANTURISMO
Hello again.

Helping you guy's are why we are here, and please come back anytime if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Alex
2CarPros
+1
Friday, March 13th, 2020 AT 5:58 AM

Sponsored links