Some reasons are below.
1. Quality of the parts. You need to use a new clutch assembly. OEM parts are the best
2. Flywheel. If the flywheel is warped or too this, it will overheat the clutch and cause premature failure. A new flywheel is always installed when I replaced the clutch assembly.
3. Adjustment of the free play for the pedal. If the free play is not correct, it will burn out the disc in a short period of time.
4. Driving habits. If you ride the clutch while driving, it will burn up the clutch.
5. Pilot bushing worn out or not replaced causing the input shaft to wobble.
6. Air in the hydraulic line for the clutch. I attached the bleeding process for you to check for no air.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Sunday, October 25th, 2020 AT 3:39 PM