2006 CHRYSLER TOWN AND COUNTRY TURN SIGNAL

• Frank619
  • 2006 Chrysler Town and Country

2006 Chrysler Town and Country 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 25000 miles

Quite regularly when I use my turn signal for either direction, nothing happens; no inside blinking indicator, no outside indicator. Putting the indicator off and on and off and on several times will make the inside and outside indicator work. Occasionally when I put the indicator into a right-turn mode, the left indicator will blink several times followed by the proper right-turn one.

Any opinion/solution.

Final question. My brakes pads get worn after only 10K miles. Is this normal for the Town& Country or for that matter, any mini-van?

Thanks/Frank

Thursday, July 23rd, 2009 AT 5:44 PM

• BBBrev

I've got a 2006 with the same problem. Have you had any luck with how to fix it.

Thursday, August 20th, 2009 AT 7:33 PM
  • Frank619

Them's the breaks I've been told. I do a lot of down shifting now. We'll see how that plays out.

Monday, August 24th, 2009 AT 9:10 AM
  • Docfixit

Hi
Turn signal switch faulty. As to brakes 10K not good is it outside or inside pad that is more worn?

Monday, August 24th, 2009 AT 9:25 AM
  • BBBrev

I have 2005 and 2006 minivans. The 2005 has 80K on it and it goes through brakes every 10K or so too. The only thing that helped get more miles was ceramic pads. By the way - replace the bushings or you'll be buying new tires. Without replacing the bushings, the van will not stay aligned.

Monday, August 24th, 2009 AT 9:39 AM